Friday, June 1, 2012

Eight years of love

Tomorrow will be our eight year anniversary. Time sure does fly by. As I sit here and write this I can't believe the wonderful time we have spent together. Time I would never want to take back. I can remember the first time we met we started dating immediately. It was really love at first sight. I never knew what it felt to be in love before she was my first true love. She taught me what life was about and how to love unconditionally. We have had the best years of our lives together and now we are starting the journey we have longed for. We knew we always wanted to have a family. It would come at a time when we were ready and I can't think of a better time than now.We have gone through so much together and I don't regret anything in life. Together we are going through this journey and nothing will stop us. Smiling the entire way.

Today, Sarah bought me a bracelet for our IVF journey. She told me she wanted me to wear it each and everyday look at it and read the word "faith". We have to have faith in our God that everything is going to be okay. Everything is in Gods hands.

"Faith makes all things possible....love makings all things easy".

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

You girls are too dang cute ;) congrats on 8 years, what a special love to share. You two go all the way back to when me and Sarah were in middle school! So long ago, you both are truly blessed to have found each other to love and share your lives together, and now to make that beautiful step towards starting a family. I know everything will happen for you two, you girls deserve it

Lexi + Sarah said...

Kate your really sweet thank you. Time has gone so fast! I feel like with the wink of an eye and eight years has gone by! I am praying and hoping all goes well. We have been wanting this.

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

First of all I LOVE the layout of your blog - its beautiful!

Secondly congrats on your anniversary - the bracelet is lovely.

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you for the kind comment! I love the bracelet I wear it everyday :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila