Saturday, June 23, 2012

The dreaded waiting

Dang! I know that this entire process has been waiting, after waiting but this waiting until our beta test is killer!! I swear time used to pass by with a snap of our fingers and now these past couple of days since transfer have been super long. I have been resting and relaxing these past couple of days. Watching movies, playing games, coloring, putting puzzles together, playing cards and talking. I have to say one thing during this entire process Sarah and I have gotten closer together. Our love has taken just another step. Its amazing how much you go through with this process and being with someone you love makes it even that much better.

We have our beta test on June 30th which is approx. one week from today! That day no matter what happens will change our lives. I am so excited for this week to get over and on Monday I return back to work. As much as it disappoints me to go back to work im looking forward to it because I will get my mind of the wait! We have decided to not test until the morning of. We don't want any discouragement. The blood test will tell us. Hope everyone that is waiting is doing great! Sending lots of positive vibes and prayers your way!

Better news! We got a call from our doctor and he said they were able to freeze two expanded blasts! We have two babies on ice waiting for us. God is good!

Till next time!

11 comments:

poodlesfriend said...

OMG you two wonderful "moms in waiting" I know all of us on the sidelines are as anxious as you are. Having followed your journey has been awesome! We are all carrying you in our thoughts and prayers and are anxiously waiting to know. I'd like to see two - one of each?? I know I'm a dreamer but I love the idea of twins. Here's to a fast week for you. love Grams

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you grams! We would love to see two, lol! Even one is a blessing! We hope this week goes by fast! Keep praying for both of us grammy!

AboutVero said...

I hope this week goes fast for all of us! You tranfered 3 right? so I say there is a good chance you might have twins ; ) When my wife was in her 3rd 2WW i used to put my hand on her belly all the time...it worked!

Unknown said...

Sending lots of positive vibes. I have really enjoyed your blog!! Praying that those embies are sticky beans!!!

Lexi + Sarah said...

MammaV. As soon as I read your comment I had Sarah hold my belly. She kisses all three embryos each and every day! We are praying hard that at least one sticks, if two stick even better! If all three stick God is trusting us with a lot!

Aspriswold, thank you so much for the comment! Thank you for the prayers!!!

Kristen said...

Thank you for sharing your journey. I get so excited to come here and see updates. Praying hard you and sticky sticking power! Good luck! I hope to start this journey with my DW soon!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Kristen, I'm glad our blog could be useful! You don't even know how others journeys really helps in times such as these. It's so wonderful to talk to other couples on this journey. I'm praying they stick!! Good luck on your journey. Please keep me updated!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! Chances are very high with 3 transferred. Fingers crossed for you!
-babylopez8410

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you!! We are crossing our fingers at least one embie sticks!! We would be over the moon if there were any more! Congrats again to you and your wife!

Ryann said...

We are flying back to the US on Thursday (Wed. night US time) and will not be home until late Thursday. I am not sure how fast we can get our internet hooked back up, but please know that I will be thinking of you and praying for you every day, hour, every second that your blood work shows a big +!!!
Lots of hugs to you both!!!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Have a safe flight Ryann!! As soon as you get internet access let me know you made it to States! How exciting to be home! Im sure you are excited and a tad sad about leaving your extended family in Korea. Im praying for you! This is it for us! I can feel it!!! Lots of positive vibes and prayers!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila