Wednesday, June 27, 2012

3 more days!

Yikes, a couple of days ago I was complaining about time going by so slow and now we are here with only three more days to go. Thinking about Saturday makes me heart jump literally. I get chills all through my body and a sense of excitement and nervousness takes over my body. Sarah and I sat down yesterday evening and just talked for hours. We sat there on our bed of the possibilities of Saturday's test. We talked about our lives and where we are and we feel blessed. Blessed to have what we have. Blessed to have been able to take this journey. We want this so bad. I remember growing up I would hear others say "I would die for that." Never really understood what and why they meant that. I now know what that means. We would do anything to have a family. As crazy as that sounds to be able to hold that bundle of joy in your arms is something so beautiful and yet so priceless. Saturday is right around the corner and what we do know one thing for sure is that day we will be in tears either way.

Im praying for everyone out there who is on this journey. I pray for everyone who is pregnant that they have a happy and healthy 9 months. No matter who you are. Prayers are being sent your way.

Till next time!

13 comments:

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

I have shared your journey with Angela (who loves the superhero blog btw!) - you are in our thoughts for OTD. We will be sending up a little prayer Saturday morning. You really are the loveliest couple :o)
With love from London - Laura and Angela

Rosa I said...

My husband and I are ABOUT to start our IVF journey on July 3rd and I feel that it has been a blessing to find your well documented journey. Thank you for sharing all of your experiences, I feel that it has prepared us more for what's to come. :) I think about you guys every day, I pray everything works out for both of you. :)

Unknown said...

Hurry Hurry days. Go fast! Crossing my fingers for that BFP!!

poodlesfriend said...

My heart is wrapped up with you two inside! Prayers are with you constantly. I love you bunches Grams

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the results!! Fingers crossed first times the charm!

Ryann said...

We are home safely and after 25 hours of travel, we are exhausted!! I got my beta results and will blog about it soon.
Praying for you and your test on the 30th!!!!!!!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Laura and Angela thank you so much!!! We appreciate all the positive thoughts! I believer anyone going through fertility treatments are super heros!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Rosa, good luck on your journey! I know many will say any fertility journey is quite complex and emotional it has been an amazing journey that I will always cherish this! I'm glad our blog could be help. I know when we first started reading others journeys were a lot of insight to both of us. Praying for you!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Ahhh this wait is crazy!!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Grandma I love sooooo much. You mean the world to me! Sunshine is always here and shining through always! Xoxoxo

Lexi + Sarah said...

Ryann, how the hem are you still up!? Time difference I'm guessing lol! I keep refreshing your blog!!! Ahhh! I told Sarah I can't sleep! Glad you made it home safely. Welcome home!

Journeyof2beMommies said...

TOMORROW!!! I can't wait to read the update from tomorrow :) I have so many good feelings for you! I am keeping my fingers and tosies all crossed for you guys! So much baby love coming your way!

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

Thinking of you both - Saturday here now - cannot wait for your next update! L and A xxx

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila