Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Last day of birth control pills

I have been counting down this day for weeks! Thinking back to when I started this pill on May 10th the 30th seemed so far away and in fact it was. I felt like every day was a week. It's funny because before starting BCP days went by with the snap of a finger. Now I am sitting here with my last birth control pill. I am so happy to stop taking this pill! I will not miss the nausea, vomiting twice, or the moody feeling I had while on this pill!

This week has been going by so fast!! We have so much going on in the next couple of weeks I am ready to get the show on the road. We are both so excited and nervous at the same time. We are so blessed to be where we are. We thank God each and every day because without him we would never be where we are today.

This Saturday is our 8 year anniversary! 8 years of being together! Wow does time sure fly by. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am content right where I am at with the best wife I could ever ask for.

Until next time!

7 comments:

Miss Megan said...

YAY for no more birth control!!! Woot woot! I was always excited for the last day of BC!!! Can't wait to hear what happens next!

Lexi + Sarah said...

LOL I can't agree with that more!! I start stims in a couple of days so here we go!

Ryann said...

Congratulations on finishing your BCP, it's a big step!! Before you know it you will be getting ready for ER and ET!! :) Praying for you and positive results!!!

Also congratulations on your Anniversary!

poodlesfriend said...

Congratulations sweet ones! Enjoy your special day. AND whoopee we are on our way with you and are covering you every day with prayer. Hugs Grams

Katelyn said...

Your nausea, vomiting and mood swings are gone for now, but just wait until they come back with the beautiful side effects of pregnancy! Haha :)

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

So excited to retread this - we just confirmation that I'll be starting on the pill mid July....yipeeeee!

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

Re read even - stupid iPad! :-D

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila