Thursday, May 10, 2012

This is it! Can you believe it?!

This morning we had our Antra follicle count ultrasound. 11:45 to be exact. I wasn't sure what to expect really. My nerves were up the wall but at the same time I was overly excited. When we arrived at the facility we waited and within five minutes we were taken to the back and placed in room to wait for the doctor. I could feel my nerves in my throat, why was I so nervous?

The doctor finally came in and we both greeted him. We felt like a million bucks by this time. He asked me a couple questions and as soon as you know it I was laying on the table proped open and ready to go. He found my uterus and said "you have a great uterus". Those were words of gold then he went to my left ovary and said "there they are"! Indeed there were many little resting follicles take a nap before show time. 10 on the left ovary and bam 10-12 on the right. At this point we were in shock mode. We were blessed to have such great news. He asked us more questions and within an hour we were given our birth control pills and instructions. We couldn't even believe it. It felt as though we were walking on water. I now know what it means to be on cloud 9. That's exactly where I was.

On the way back to work we were all smiles and at one point we both looked at each other and said "do you realize what is happening?!" Tears streamed down my face. Tears of happiness and joy. Feeling so blessed to be where we are. This has been such an amazing journey and there is no regrets. This is just the beginning. the beginning of a beautiful start.

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila