Thursday, July 25, 2013

Liebster Blog Award!


Wow! The over pouring amount of love is awesome! We have been nominated three times in the past week for the Liebster award!! This makes me feel super happy! I love to blog to just let everything out and knowing others are reading it and enjoying it is truly the icing on the cake!

Huge thanks to Our Journey to Become MommiesPieces of Religion & Bloggity Bloo

So what is a Liebster award?
It is a way for small bloggers out there to give recognition to other small bloggers (200 followers or less). Here is how it works:

The Rules:
  1. Thank the Liebster blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for you nominees. 
  3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
  4. Display the Liebster Award Logo.
  5. No tag backs meaning you can't just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
As solo the first put it "the real purpose behind these nominations are not only as an accolade from a fellow blogger and let's face it, nothing really gently strokes our little writer hearts more than someone telling you they appreciate your work. In addition to the back patting we need to receive from time to time, it also allows us to get a little more personal as we get to know our increasing blogging community. It also helps drive traffic to your site as we reference one another".

Here are my nominations (in no particular order!) I also have no idea how many followers these people currently have, but I love reading them!:

Questions to be answered by me! (Since I got nominated three times I have decided to take questions from all of the fellow nominators!)
  1. White, milk or dark chocolate mocha? I love anything sweet but I would have to choose milk chocolate!
  2. City or nature person? City! I love being surrounded by people and buildings. Its a big comfort for me.
  3. What are you most proud of in your life? My wife. She is my everything. She is the reason why I live and breathe everyday and the reason why we have a little miracle on the way!
  4. Paper book or electronic? Paper. I love the way books smell both old and new. Wish I would read more. 
  5. What's your biggest pet peeve? People not being courteous. Use your manners. I know we were all taught this!
  6. Where do you see yourself in 15 minutes? In bed! YAY!!
  7. Hot or cold? Cold, you can always add more layers!
  8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere that has beautiful blue water. Fiji.
  9. Favorite book? Diary of Anne Frank
  10. If you could meet anyone person dead or alive, who would it be? Rosa Parks
  11. Best thing about where you live? We have everything at our fingertips.
Now here are my 11 questions for the fellow bloggers I have nominated!
  1. Sweet or salty?
  2. Who would be the perfect dinner date and why?
  3. Describe yourself when you were 18
  4. What is next on your bucket list?
  5. Favorite season
  6. Where would your next vacation be?
  7. What is the meaning of life?
  8. Do you own any pets?
  9. Do you have any fears?
  10. Who is your role model?
  11. How does a perfect day look like?
Enjoy and once again thank you to those who nominated me!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, look at you! Three times! :) Glad to see your Leibster.

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you Rachael!!!

JustMe said...

Thanks for the nomination! I will do my best to get to it...last time I did this it took me way more time than I should have. Ha. I really appreciate the nomination :)

Lexi + Sarah said...

@JustMe! I love your blog! LOL I know last time I got nominated it took me forever too! :)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila