Wow! I am very honored to be receiving my very first blog award!! I recieved this award nomination from "J" at Bake one buy one thank you so much!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say "you're doing a great job". It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
So what do I do from here?! I now share the love to other bloggers and I also answer some fun questions from the person who nominated me. I then nominate 10 other bloggers and give them questions to answer!
And here are my questions from J:
1. What is your least favorite chore? Easy....Laundry! I hate it with a passion! Once a week I force myself to do the dreaded laundry. I would rather clean bathrooms than sort, fold and put away laundry!
2. What is your favorite book? Dr. Seuss "Oh the places you'll go!" All time favorite book. "Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places. You're off and away!" Ir reminds me that no matter the journey we will overcome that mountain!
3. If you could wake up tomorrow and magically be successful at a new career, what would it be? Nursing. I have always wanted to be a Nurse ever since I can remember. Helping people has always been a priority and my life long dream is to become a Nurse. I know I will accomplish it!
4. If you had to live in a US state other than the one you live now (or other than the country you live in now), which would it be and why? Honestly, I would continue to live in the beautiful state of California. I love the diversity that is around me and how easy travel is at my fingertips. I can visit the beach, lake, or city in a matter of hours. LOVE!
5. What are the name(s) of your childhood pets (if you didn't have any, what about your favorite doll or toy)? Maggie was the name of my childhood toy bear that I slept with every single night. In fact I still have it and I do admit that I sleep with it at times. So comforting.
6. If vacationing on the moon became a thing, would you want to go? (why or why not) Yes. I would go in a heartbeat. I imagine both Sarah and I laying on the moon and the glow going straight through our bodies. What a beautiful image.
7. If you had to pick one food/drink item that you loved, to give up for a year, which would it be (eg, ice cream, coffee, alcohol, pizza)? Diet Soda. I LOVE, love, love diet soda. It honestly tastes so good and makes food taste even better (at least to me it does, lol) I have given it up since we started the whole IVF thing again but if I had to I would give that up for a year.
8. What is one of your favorite holiday traditions? Christmas music and tree decorating. Ever since I was little the weekend after Thanksgiving we decorated the Christmas Tree. We had Christmas music playing and boxes of decorations everywhere. We would spend hours dancing, and singing along to classic songs all while decorating the tree. At the end of the night we would sit down with a fire and sip hot chocolate looking at all of the beautiful lights. To this day we continue that tradition. A tradition I cannot wait to pass on.
9. What is one thing little kid you always wanted for your birthday (or other holiday) that you never got? HA...a pony. I can't think of one person that didn't want a pony! I wanted one so bad and I remember all I got was a rented pony for a couple of hours!
10. Horror movie, comedy, or drama? Def. comedy. I hate being scared crapless and drama well we have enough of that in our daily life. I love to just sit back laugh and be a little carefree even if its only a couple of hours!
11. Beach, mountains, or amusement park? Amusement park. Disneyland or DisneyWorld. There is just something about being at an amusement park that just makes me happy. I love seeing all the people so happy and having so much fun. I also love having the time of my life and not having a care in the world while having this fun!
Now onto my Liebster Blog Award nominations!!
1. Erinvns- Erin is such a strong individual. Her strength and compassion to keep on going gives me such hope and faith.
2. Trying to concieve in a foreign country- Ryann is an amazing individual. She has been that amazing shoulder to lean on at times of difficulty I have seen her go through upset and now happiness carrying a baby girl to soon come in 2013!
3. IVF over 40- J & M! What can I say they are pretty much awesome! They have been there for us in ways I can't even began to describe to you! I can't even tell you how much of a big heart they have! After many IVF attempts they are now expecting their bundle of joy!!
4. Jamie & Courtney- These two are the cutest couple ever! They have so much spunk and love its contagious!
5. Little one still 2 come-They are getting ready for an FET!
6. Baby Lopez 8410-Two amazing women getting ready for their bundle of joy!
7. Non fat caramel lesbian does baby making-a funny and awesome couple!
8. La mamma v-a loving and great family!
9. Amanda Raye 210- a wonderful couple on the ropes of TTC!
10. Mina in NYC- A wonderful mother to Dylan!
Now here are my questions to all the new Liebster blogger nominees!
1. What is your favorite season and why?
2. What is something you cant live without?
3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
4. If given the ability to change one thing in this world what would you choose?
5. Do you have any regrets in life?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What is your best trait?
8. What is your worst trait?
9. What is your best childhood memory?
10. Who are 3 people you would love to have dinner with (living or dead)?
11. Who is someone you miss?
Now its your turn new Liebster Blog Award winners, pass the love onto others!!