Saturday, November 10, 2012

Some major R&R and IVF updates!

I am finally getting some time to just sit down with my laptop, warm fuzzy socks, and write in our blog. Time just seems to fly by! Where do I even start? LOL


IVF update:
On Wednesday afternoon I decided to call my IVF clinic and schedule my saline sonogram. I know they were going to call me and schedule it but next week is extremely busy with work and fundraisers I just couldn't chance not being able to make my appt. They called me back that afternoon and told me to come in on Thursday afternoon. We both were able to make the appointment and when we arrived I got that same nervous feeling I got the my past HSG sonogram. When the nurse took me back she assured me it would not be as bad as the HSG. As I laid there ready to make sure there were no fibroids or polyps I clenched my wrists. I kept telling myself "your being a big baby" and before I knew it everything was almost done and I was able to see the saline go through my uterus. It looked like a balloon being inflated, very cool. It was a huge sigh of relief to hear the nurse tell me everything look perfect.

*huge sigh of relief*

We were able to get over that hurdle and now onto the next steps of our second IVF journey. We have not yet received our calendar but we should be getting in within the next couple of days. Interesting enough I am not anxious at all about it. It will be very exciting to finally have the blue prints in my hands. Today marks a week of birth control pills! Which only means 14 more days! Where is time going?!

R&R update:
This Thursday I came into work like any other normal day and I sat at my desk to find an envelope with my name on it. I immediately opened it and soon found the best gift given to both Sarah and I. My co-worker decided it was crucial that both Sarah and I just have some major R&R. I was shocked beyond words. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. In the card there were instructions to a fun filled spa day which included Starbucks, pedicures, lunch, two hour European facials, haircuts, and a movie. We started our day at 10 AM sharp with our Starbucks in hand. No worries ladies I don't drink coffee so hot chocolate it was! After an amazing 12 hours of pure bliss we are now at home snuggled up lucky to have such amazing people in our lives. We have so much support in our life and we feel so blessed. Life is good <3

Gift from my co-worker :)

Trashy Magazines <3

<3








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this!! So so happy that you guys got such a nice gift and had a great relaxing day!!! So excited to cheer you on!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a nice co-worker! Sounds like you had an amazing day.

Lexi + Sarah said...

<3

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila