Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Finally! The package we have been waiting for!!

I sent for my medical records as soon as we found out about our negative. I knew they had time to give them to us by law but I never knew it would take sooooooo long! Finally, today they were in our mailbox! I felt like a kid a Christmas time. I ripped open the package and right in front of me was pages and pages of my medical record. I sat down and started flipping through the pages. I wanted to get to the "juicy" stuff. I was able to view documents that I didn't physically see but was told. It is so interesting to see this kind of stuff. While flipping I ran through the two expanded blasts we have frozen. My heart dropped. I was on the other couch and I said "Sarah! Our babies!" She jumped up and there we were looking at the pictures they had taken. It was so nice to see expanded blasts. Two beautiful blasts on ice.


So as soon as I got through my records I called our new facility and explained that I finally got my records! They said that as soon as I fax them over tomorrow they will set a phone consultation with the doctor within the next two weeks! YAY! This means our October 4th phone call got pushed up! Yes, I am one happy girl! We are still planning on waiting to start because we want to prepare our selves.

Oh, and in other news we are moving houses! We live in California and right now buying a house is just out of the question for us right now. We want to but we would like to wait. So in the mean time we are renting and now its not the cheapest thing in California but I wouldn't trade it for the world! So we were walking one day and saw one of our neighbors was moving and one thing led to another and we are packing our household up! We are officially moving down two houses! Its a bigger home and we gain a bathroom. We like the yard better especially since we have a dog so for us its a big difference! So August is going to be a busy month with the packing of our old house and moving to the new house.

How is everyone else doing!? I am so sorry I have been absent I promise to be better!

Till next time,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! They are so cute!! :) So happy that y'all don't have to wait as long for your phone consult. Also, congrats on the new place! Happy moving!!

Lexi + Sarah said...

They are cute, huh!? LOL! Im so happy things are finally moving along :) Our house included lol! Thanks for the wishes!

non-fat-caramel-does-lesbian-baby-making said...

Congrats on moving - we also rent (far too expensive to buy in London) - glad to hear things are moving along for you guys!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila