Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeps, Chocolate Candy & Running


So it begins....everyone at work is bringing in Easter candy/treats. Today I got 1 package of Peeps, a small box of See's candies, a See's peanut butter egg, and peanut butter cups! Oye! Do you know how hard it was to not dive into both and eat every inch of chocolate...I mean who doesn't love chocolate?! Especially See's chocolates! Well I think that I did pretty good...only one chocolate and I put it away. Now I just have to get through these next couple of days so I don't have to worry about all the yummy food!

Today after work we decided to do our workout since we both slept right through our alarm. It felt weird sleeping in past 6. I actually kept tossing and turning the entire time we slept in. I kept kicking myself for not getting up and just going. Oh well, lesson learned. I downloaded this app on our iphone called "Couch potato to 5k". It states that in 8 weeks you can run a 5k without stopping. I will have to see how that works out! Today we did our first session, and it was intense. Keep in mind that we walk a lot but running has never, ever been my forte. Well after our thirty minute workout we both gave each other a high five and laughed. We laughed because we knew that we are both really out of shape! I am so glad that we are fixing this now!! So our next session is tomorrow morning at 6! Yikes, we will see how that one goes...seeing as though my legs are sore right this minute!

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila