Wednesday, March 13, 2013

15 weeks

Ok....well almost! Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks preggo! I can't believe time is flying right by us. Today at lunch it sank in that in about a week I will be four months pregnant! Wowzers....they sure do not kid when they say that time goes fast when your pregnant. This leaves us with 176 days until we see our little peanut!


Things are coming along in our household! We are cleaning and weeding still. As you can tell we are in no hurry to weed out lol. We sure are taking our sweet time. Its nice to get rid of stuff that we have been meaning to do for YEARS!

The babies room got painted this weekend by my lovely wife. She also finished building all her closet units so I have more room....because based on the clothes we have recieved from friends and family she sure is going to be one spoiled little girl!

Other than that nothing really going on. I do wonder at times when the "pregnant" feeling will hit me. I know that I am pregnant because I think about it on a daily basis but I still have a teeny tiny bump and my clothes are still fitting...they are getting snug as we talk but other than that I feel pregnant but not....does this insanity make sense?!

Sarah and I were talking about it the other night and we came to the conclusion that we won't really feel pregnant until she moves and we can feel it or see it. Right now she is still so small and while she is doing baby zumba in my tummy I still do not feel her. I honestly can't wait for that moment. Until then I cherish everyday of being pregnant. Everyday that passes by is a HUGE milestone!


7 comments:

Our Journey said...

Wow time does fly by!! So excited for you girls!!

Jennifer said...

Hooray! Glad to hear that things are going so well for you. Our little bundle was born last Tuesday at Sutter in Santa Cruz. LONG labor that kicked off with water breaking before contractions. After 40 hours, including 3+ hours of hard pushing on Tuesday we got our big surprise...a boy! We named him Jace Leo Sanchez & he is a doll :-)

Lexi + Sarah said...

Jennifer!! So nice to hear from you! We were thinking about you three! Wow what a surprise a healthy baby boy! I can't imagine the excitement and emotions you two were feeling. I'm glad all is well and baby Jace is doing great! Love the name!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Time sure does fly! I started following your blog when you posted about taking your last bc pill this last cylce and it has been such a joy/inspiration to see your success. It gives me and my wife hope for our cycle coming up!!

P.s. can you come do my house next? ;)

Lexi + Sarah said...

Lol you just wait and see. You will be the exact same way and you will wonder where the heck you got all this energy or motivation to get everything ready lol! It's great because I didn't have to beg my wife haha!

Thank you for the kind words :) means a lot to us!

Journeyof2beMommies said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to feel like doing things around the house again!! Morning sickness started for me this week & I have been a lump of nothingness for a bit haha!! I agree feel free to fly across the country to tackle our house :)

It's always good to read updates from you!

Lexi + Sarah said...

Jamie And Courtney,
I hope your morning sickness goes away soon! I know when I had nausea everyday for a couple weeks it was not the nicest thing to have but it was such a nice reminder to me that I was pregnant and my body was doing what it was supposed to be doing. You don't even know how excited I am for you ladies!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila