Saturday, May 4, 2013

22 weeks & 2 days!

It seems as though ever since we became pregnant time has slipped right through and we find ourselves always on the go! Its amazing what your priorities change to once you are pregnant and you know a baby is well on the way. You want to make sure you are prepared and that means prepared with everything. Our weekends have continued to be organizing and getting the house ready for baby Harper.  We have been cleaning the outside and garage and just organizing and organizing every nook and cranny in this house.

Recently we got a package in the mail from a very close friend. She got us our bedding from Potter Barn for Harper!! We were beyond thrilled to see her bedding here as a pre-baby shower gift. It also shows us how much love we have from both family and friends. We have been blessed with such great people to surround us. We can't even explain how much we have received in little gifts for our baby since we announced we were pregnant. We can't wait to share the love of Harper with them just like they have showed their love with us.


On Monday, April 29th we finally had our anatomy scan. The doctor's office we booked with at 12 weeks was completely booked with appointments and the only opening they had was at 21 weeks! Most  usually have it as early as 18 weeks but nonetheless time went by super quick and before you knew it there we were waiting for our scan to start. As I was laying on the table with my belly bare as can be I got this nervous feeling throughout my body. I was scared the scan would not go okay and we would hear a bad report from the doctor. I left my worries with God and I knew that everything would be okay. The appointment was an hour long and it was the best hour scan ever! We were SOOOOOO happy to be able to see our little baby girl even if it was for measuring. The tech was super nice this time! Finally the doctor came in and did his scan and looked over everything and said everything was "perfect"! Best word I had heard in the longest time. There is absolutely nothing more in the world than nothing everything is clear and we are free to go and our worries are out the door. We got some beautiful sonogram pictures on disc and even another gender scan even though we already know shes a baby girl. 


Sarah took my 20 week photo mark and even though my belly bump is still small for almost 6 months I know when I can barely move or walk I will be singing a different tune! At my last doctors appointment my total weight gain for this pregnancy so far....drum roll please.......1 whoppin pound! WOWZERS! There is NO complaining here and even though I have only gained 1 pound my stomach is stretching out  I can notice this in my pants and shirts. The tech said my uterus has only stretched out 10% so if this is true I sure do have a long ways to go before we start to really see a baby bump!


Hope all is well with everyone and sending lots of baby dust from California!!

How far along? 22 weeks & 2 days
How big is baby? Papaya
Total weight gain/loss: One pound!
Maternity Clothes: Maternity shirts
Have you started to show yet? a little pooch
Sleep: Better
Best moment this week: Knowing there is a little baby in my belly that will soon be apart of our family so soon!
Miss Anything? Sandwiches
Movement: Very tiny movements :)
Food Cravings: Nothing
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not right now
Gender prediction: We already know its a GIRL!
Symptoms: Nada!
Major purchases this week? Decor for her room
Looking forward to: Vitality

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you the scan went well! And 1 lb?? Really? I gained 1 lb just looking at a bag of chips....lol. I know you're busy being preggars but I need more updates k?! ;)

Unknown said...

22 weeks!! Awesome!! Two more until viability!! Whoo!! So happy for you!

Our Journey said...

Yay! I can't believe you're almost 23 weeks preggo! I remember reading posts from when you just found out! So, crazy how time flies by!

Anonymous said...

Love the name! So glad all is going well. :-) You look great.

Lexi + Sarah said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila