I have come to the conclusion I suck at updating this dang blog. I love writing, not just for all my viewers, and fellow bloggers, but for me. Blogging allows me to write my feelings, thoughts, and I love looking back at how much we have grown as a family. A lot has happened to our little family of three. So much that it would take lots of time to get into. So to spare you the details and the boring blog posts...LOL, I will just give you bullet points of our little family updates. Seems easier for this lacking blogger. <-------
Since the last time I blogged....
- I became a stay at home mom (SAHM). Long story, but I couldn't imagine anything different. Things happen for a reason, and I'm learning this over and over.
- Harper started cutting her first tooth at 5 months!
- I have learned that life is about living at the moment
- We enrolled Harper in swim classes that start when she is 6 months
- Breastfeeding continues!! We have made it 5 months! This is a huge milestone for us, considering the very, very, rough start we got in the beginning
- Harper has grown so much in the past couple weeks....It is so bittersweet